Wednesday, June 26, 2013

OOTD for the week

Hey Everyone,

If you don't have instagram then you have been missing out! Ive been updating more there since I took a short break from blogging for a week. A lot has happened and Ive been doing a lot stuff so its been difficult to blog but everyone has time for pictures :)

I thought instead of making one blog post for each day I would just combine my week into one massive post this time. I hope it make its a little more interesting this way. Lets start off with my Pink outfit, Me and my husband decided to hit up a local carnival in our area late at night after watching Man of Steel. It was fun we went on the Farris wheel and the Merry go round lol.



Hijab: Firdous Collection
Dress: H&M

Next up a chill day running errands with the hubby!


Denim Shirt: Forever21
Dress: Old navy
Jeans: Forever21
Flats: H&M
Purse: H&M

Downtown with the hubby at Eatons center.

Jumpsuit: Forever21
Bag: Micheal Kors

Monday was a day with my love at wonderland! It was soooo hot and humid OMG!


Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Forever21

 Make sure to follow me on instagram for more updates! Enjoy the rest of your week

No comments:

Post a Comment