Monday, June 3, 2013

OOTD Dolled Up

Hey Everyone,

I hope you guys had a good weekend. My weekend was jam packed with fun events including a surprise bridal shower! I also ended up going to the Halal Food festival. The festival was amazing with good food and is always nice meeting old friends :)

Since my weekend was so busy I needed some quick outfits that were dressy and easy to put together. I slept over my moms place because of the logistics of all the events and I hate taking 1000 things with me while I'm sleeping over. I always manage to forget something,  bring the wrong hijab, or break something. Therefore the minimal amount of stuff I need is better. 

This look below is a high-low dress that I got from Forever21 online. I love the fabric because its soooo flowy and soft! The plus side is that the dress has lining aswell which is great for coverage. I paired it with some black skinny jeans and black long sleeve shirt (and killer heels). Simple.

A few people came up to me randomly at the food festival telling me they read my blog and look forward to my posts on instagram. Honestly it means the world to me and you have no idea how happy it makes me. I appreciate all the support that I have been getting from family, friends, co workers, and even people Ive never met before!

I promise to only get better! Until then enjoy the photos <3



Dress: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Heels: Gojane.com




No comments:

Post a Comment