Monday, June 10, 2013

Retro Vibe

Hey Everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend I know mine was really awesome! I went to a wedding on Friday, did hair and makeup for a bride on Saturday (and attended the wedding) and then Sunday was my day to relax at home so I made red velvet cupcakes :) 

I wanted to post a picture of a look that I did yesterday. I was inspired by my funky retro feel hijab. I usually tend not to match my hijab 100% to my eye makeup because sometime it can look a little too matchy matchy. Instead I added a little less pink and mixed in some purple and a pop of green on the bottom lash line.

A lot of people are sometimes afraid of wearing colour at all on their lids. Its understandable because not everyone is comfortable with bright colours. However if you feel like adding a little bit of colour, add it just to the bottom lash line. What I do is that I wing my colour from the bottom up outwards into my outer wing so it looks less top heavy.

I recently went to MAC (trust me I'm not a huge fan) hoooowweeevverrrr I got their new lipstick in Feel My Pulse and I am loving it. Ill do a review on it separately but its defiantly on the top of my list. Im wearing Feel My Pulse mixed with MAC lipstick in Silly in the pictures below.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and leave me your thoughts :)




No comments:

Post a Comment