Friday, June 14, 2013

OOTD Cheetah Chic

Are you glad its Friday?! I Defiantly am :)


I hope you had a good week and are super ready for the weekend. I know I am because its JAM PACKED again with some really fun events. My friends pre wedding party, bridal trial makeup for a client, and another friends engagement!

I just wanted to make a quick post of my outfit that I wore yesterday. I wanted to be comfy yet put together at the same time. I think I nailed it! I managed to go to fabricland and get some really cool fabric to start stitching some cool pieces. If anyone is interested fabricland is having their customer appreciation sale 50% off the whole store and I got some really wicked prints for only $2-$4 a meter. If you guys are interested I can do some DIY videos on stitching some cool pieces (leave a comment if you would like that).


Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Forever21
Pants: Forever21
Bracelet: Bebe
Flats: Le chateau
Bag: Guess


No comments:

Post a Comment