Monday, June 17, 2013

OOTD Sunshine

Hey Everyone,

I hope your weekend went well and you are with the best of health. I just wanted to give a very big thank you to everyone who watched my YouTube video, subscribed to my channel, and liked my facebook page. I am very humbled with all the support that I have been receiving, its just the greatest feeling ever.

With that being said I just wanted to share with you my outfit that I am wearing out today. My husband is taking me out on a surprise date so I decided to be a little dressy however a little casual at the same time. I will be uploading a YouTube video shortly with the makeup that I wore with this look soon so stay tuned. The Hijab accessory that I am wearing is just a necklace that I pinned into place.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful week :)






Dress: Self designed
Cardigan: Forever21
Flats: H&M
Lipstick: Candy Yumyum :)



No comments:

Post a Comment