Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nude Attitude

Hey Everyone,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you guys are doing great and your week started off well. I wanted to make a quick blog post of what I wore yesterday out and about running some errands. I wanted to keep my outfit minimal and easy to drive and walk around in. I'm wearing a dress that I purchased from H&M on fifth ave in New York and I love it. Its long and flowy and not to mention there a subtle shimmer in it so it can be dress up or down. It came with a belt that I removed from the dress and wrapped it over my cardigan for a more clean finish. My Gladiator flats are from American Eagle and they have a soft cushion at the bottom that makes them comfy to walk in.



Dress: H&M
Hijab: Firdous Collection
Bag: Guess
Bracelet: Love Culture
Bow Ring: Henri Bendall
Flats: American Eagle
Jeans: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment