Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cranberry Cray!

Hey Everyone,

I hope your having an awesome day since the weather finally warmed up a bit. Last night was CHILLLY!! Anyways here is a blog post on both my outfit and my makeup. For those of you who don't know much about me, I am going to give you a little background history on myself.

I was born and raised in Toronto (biggguupps) and I am a proud Canadian. Although I was born here my parents are both from Pakistan and came here over 40 years ago (werd). Keeping close to my background is a big deal for me whether it be through clothes, food, family or friends. With that being said I am always buying Pakistani clothes and getting stuff sent from back home from family and friends. The outfit that I am wearing is a prime example. Its called a Kurtha which means shirt if you translate directly. Lately they have been getting more and more Hijab friendly =D Long+loose+full sleeves....Count me in!

The shirt has really intricate embroidery all through the front on the panel and the hem line drops from both the ends at the bottom. I doubled up my hijab to match because I thought all black or all reddish would be too boring. After I tied my hijab I just clipped on a golden bow that I bought at Clairs a while back just to keep everything in place. Lastly was some black tights that are super duper long so they scrunch up at the bottom and some heels.



Kurtha Shirt+ Leggings: Gift 
Heels: Bluenotes
Hijab: Silks
Bow: Clairs



Now on to the makeup:

-Coastal Scents metal mania palette is all that I used for this look (the picture below will have the exact shades that I used highlighted)



-For lips I used Revlon Lipstick in Skinlight mixed with Mac Honeylove and Korres Lipgloss in Light purple

Enjoy the pictures and please don't forget to comment and like my facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment