Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Great Minds Think Alike

Hey Everyone,

Here the first even blog post with my hubby Hassan! We went out after I finished work and watched a movie along with dinner! First off was Hangover 3 which was just hilarious. Not to mention there was a  50 year old couple sitting beside me and my husband which was just mad funny considering the movie was....well its just inappropriate as it gets (lmao). After that we went to have dinner at Naan & Kabob which was soo good. I heard about the restaurant after it was featured on the television show restaurant makeover. The food was delicious and the decor was minimal but on point. I tried Mantu for the first time ever and it was deliiisshhh! Its a dumpling stuffed with beef and beans with sauce drizzled ontop.

I told my husband to take a picture of me for my blog and he decided to join in too. So there you have it an OOTD for the both of us :) Enjoy


Hassan's Outfit
T-Shirt: Armani Exchange
Long Sleeve Shirt: Uniqlo
Jeans:David Button
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: Fossil




My Outfit
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Bluenotes
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Adidas
Bag: Coach





No comments:

Post a Comment