Friday, June 7, 2013

Work Friendly Outfit +Makeup

Hey Everyone,

I hope your having a happy Friday! (Jummah Mubarak)

Here's a really quick and short blog post on my makeup and outfit of the day. I wanted to wearing my flowery black and white hijaab however it was really cold outside and needed a cardigan aw sell. Mixing prints was a first for me I usually always tend to stay with a print hijab and solid outfit or vice versa. However because my cardigan was such a subtle print it worked perfect.

For my makeup I didn't do anything too wild and crazy because I am working today and I like to tone it down a little for work. However I just used a Milani Blue eyeliner and smudged it on my lashline with a q-tip and that was it.

Enjoy the pics and don't forget to comment, follow me on instagram, and like my facebook page :)


Jeans: Forever 21
Belt: Forever21
Bag: Guess
Hijab: Silks
Watch: Guess
Eyes: Milani Liquif'eye Liquid Eye liner Pencil in Blue
Lipstick: Rimmel Airy Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment