Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tangerine Twist

Hey Everyone,

I'm so excited to announce that my FIRST EVER YouTube tutorial is now up! Ive worked really hard to get this video working and edited with the help of my wonderful friends. I know its not perfect however its my first video and hopefully I will learn and only get better. I would really appreciate it if you check it out and comment, rate, most of all subscribe to make my day :) (its free)

The look that I showed is called Tangerine Twist. I played off the colours from my hijab again! Like most of my posts I added a different colour to the bottom lashline like this bright green so the look is not so monotone. The hint of blue at the outer corner I feel really made the orange pop.

Sooo what are you waiting for? check out the video!!! (link is below)

The products that I have used are all listed below:
Revlon colourstay foundation in 240
Loreal Age rewind concealer in Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Sandstorm
Mehron metallic palette (copper gold and green)
Inglot Blue single eyeshadow
Naked cosmetics Orange Pigment BW-03 broadway collection
Urban Decay 24/7 liner
Nyx Glitter liner
Sephora Brand black eyeliner
Duo lash glue and Quo lashes
Rimmel Lip liner in Beige
Loreal Lipstick
 

No comments:

Post a Comment