Thursday, May 30, 2013

OOTD The Maxi

Hey Everyone,

Theres a saying that every girl should own " a little black dress" however for hijabis that's NOT the case. For us its more like "the long maxi black dress". Honestly ladies a maxi like this can we worn dressed up or very dressed down and casual all on its own. Ive seen plenty of summer sales going on so don't miss out! The one that I have on doesn't have sleeves and a deep V neck line so I wore a purple shirt underneath for coverage and a huge hijab to cover the front.

I hope you guys are enjoying the hot weather....me on the other hand...I really miss fall!

Enjoy the pictures below :)




Shirt: Bluenotes
Maxi: Costa Blanca
Headband: Forever 21
Shoes: Ardene
Bag: Maggi B
Hijab: Not sure :S



2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous Maa shaa Allah. I enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing good <3(Y)

    ReplyDelete