Thursday, May 9, 2013

Airbrush Makeup

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my work on set for a photo shoot. It was a pleasure working with my model. She had flawless skin and such a beautiful smile. The look we were going for was dramatic rocker chic. I in the first picture you can see that I used clear tape to make a dramatic outter crease. For foundation I used my luminess air airbrush kit.

With airbrush makeup its easy to mix together different colour variations depending on the client/models skin tone. It blends smoothly into the skin looking natural and flawless. A lot of people dont like the feeling of being caked up with foundation. I personally dont either and the perfect solution for that is airbrush makeup.

Airbrush makeup is water based therefore its much thinner than regular makeup. I would recommend covering any problem areas with concealer and then using your airbrush foundation all over the face for a smooth finish like I did in the pictures below.

 For a pop of dimension I used OCC liptar is Yaoi in the center of the models lip only to create a lucious effect. I hope you guys like and enjoy the pictures below. Please comment and leave me your thoughts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment