Monday, May 27, 2013

Vivid Nails

Hey Everyone,

Here is a quick blog post my some nails that I did a few days ago. The look was bright and summery! Even though the weather in Toronto is having its mood swings, it doesn't mean that the nails need to take a back seat on the colours. I just went full force on the bright colours :)

A lot of people send me messages after my blog posts for certain colours and stuff that I have used so for that I'm going to start listing them all below.

Hope you guys enjoy and try out some of these designs yourself! (btw all my designs are free hand)






Here is a list of all the colours that I used:

Rimmel 60 seconds polish - mintilicious
Sally Hansen polish- Fushia, Pacific Bule, and Sunkissed
Kiss nail art pens in black and white
Silver glitter from sallys beauty supply

No comments:

Post a Comment