Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Razor Sharp


Hey Everyone,

Here is a quick blog post of a look that I did a few days ago. I went for an extremely sharp wing extending from my eyeliner with bold red lips. A trick that I used to get the sharp crease was placing a business card to the outer corner of my eye and using it as a guideline while placing my black eyeshadow.
Another easy trick would be using a flat angled eyeliner brush and making the initial straight edge and then blending lightly. (diagram below....very basic lol)


The classic pinup look always has a bold red lip and trust me I'm totally on board. However lately my lips have been chap central!!!!! Here's a trick that I use once in a while, its been working wonders. Take a little bit of brown sugar and mix it with a 1/2 teaspoon of honey and then rub them all over your lips (this will feel exfoliating so dont be too harsh). Not only is it yummy lol but it really leaves your lips feeling nice and soft and hydrated.


Hope you enjoy the look and tips and tricks. Enjoy the rest of your week <3



No comments:

Post a Comment