Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love it or Leave it #3

Hey Everyone,

Its been a while since I did my last love it or leave it post so I thought I would let you guys know about some products that I have been trying. Instead of doing one product per post, I am going to combine a couple so that its much more informative in one post.

For starters I noticed that since the weather got warmer my hair has been going CRAY! I mean frizzy and oily not to mention falling :( I was watching TV a couple of weeks back and saw the commercial for Loreal Arginine Resist X3  and I really wanted to try it. I purchased the line to try all the products in sync and trust me Ive been LOVING IT. I would defiantly recommend this products. Ive been using the shampoo and conditioner for 2 months and the rest of the products its only been about a month.

I usually just shower with the shampoo and conditioner 2-3 times a week because my hair is long. Washing more frequently can actually damage your hair and strip away essential oils from your hair thus making it even more oily to replenish itself. Then once a week I will use the hair mask. The hair mask is really cooling you can feel it working on your scalp right away. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth. After I towel dry my hair I use the reinforcing spray to protect my hair further more. I have seen much improvement in my hair and maybe 2 months later ill post another update.

 Do leave your thoughts and comments on if you tried these products out (I am not being compensated for my review all my thoughts are solely based on my opinion). I love hearing how people are taking care of their hair. Being a woman who covers her hair, I noticed we have to take EXTRA care of our hair and any and all tips help.






Next on the list if the Loreal Falseies Mascara. Since the I opened and used this Mascara it has been the worst ever! The formulation was just a mess. At first when I used it a couple if times it was a really wet formula that would get everywhere after blinking but when it dried it would flake all over my face during the day. I left it unused after I opened it for a week. However that didn't help at all (assuming that drying it out would be better) instead the formulation was flaking halfway through the day worse than before. I realized that at work I would check the mirror and there would be mascara flakes on the top of my cheekbones. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone however my review is kind of late and I am sure some of you probably already wasted a bit of money on it. Instead do check out my review on my mascaras that I love. My number one is always the Loreal Telescopic, It never fails me :)

Have a happy Wednesday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the falsies suck! I tried lashblast based on your other mascara blog post and I really like it! :) I've tried telescopic too and I likee, that combined with lashblast is pretty sick! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay I love those two mascaras together too :)

      Delete