Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Goodies #1

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful beginning to your week! I wanted to do a quick post of some goodies that I picked up from the States when I last visited. First I just wanted to say that not all drugstores carry the same makeup brands (here and even the US). I know for sure that NYX cosmetics are only found at Rexall Pharmaplus stores in case anyone was wondering (I actually saw some at Pacific Mall that were double priced don't be fooled ladies). Trust me NYX has some really epic blushes and eyeshadow palletes + pencils. Do try them out and Ill do blog post on some of their stuff that I love aswell.

Anywho when I went to the states I asked my lovely hubby to stop by RiteAid. Its a typical drugstore there, and I wanted to go ONLY because I knew that I would find Jesse's Girls cosmetics there. Recently a youtube guru by the name JuileG came out with a nail polish line for the company so I got three of those. I also picked up two of their loose pigments which are AMAZING!


I have some swatches below incase anyone is interested. If you have tried any of these products do let me know your feedback :) 







On the left they were applied wet with fix+ from Mac and on the right they were applied with no base! Either way they look amazing





2 comments:

  1. Love the haul! Where did you get certified from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I am currently finishing my certificate from Makeup Academy

    ReplyDelete