Sunday, November 17, 2013

OOTD for the past month + week


Hey everyone,

I know its been a while but life just got so busy and I was unable to post my blogs! I have a job other than my freelance career in makeup and it just so happened I was required for more hours than I usually work.  That's all over now so I can get back to what I really love to do now :D Rest assured I have a few really good blog posts coming up so make sure you stay tuned. I have a few outfits I wanted to share with you that have been a long time coming :p


Here is what I wore to my brothers wedding. It was my original wedding outfit that I modified to get another wear out of it. The inside slip is a maxi with matching embellishments to match the coat on top. Of course I had to get something matching custom made for my husband as well :)
(Original outfit on the right and modified on the left)


This is the outfit that I wore to my brothers Walima (reception) It was ordered from Pakistan and it was my FAVOURITE colour!! I love this outfit it was covered front and bank in total gems! My absolute favourite part of this dress is that it is floor length and not too form fitting (hijabi friendly)



After a long day at work my husband and I went out to drink some bubble tea. It was really yummy slush mango with tapioca. It was the most amazing mango bubble tea that I had in a really long time if anyone reading this is in the GTA check out Pacific Mall.

Details:
- Shirt Dress H&M
-Skinny Jeans Urban Behaviour
-Cardigan Old Navy
-Hijab Ardene
-Bag Coach
- Flats Ardene

Before it gets super cold and the snow comes tumbling down I wanted to whip out my maxi skirt one last time. Here is a picture of an outfit I threw together quickly with some vibrant colours.

Details:
- Shirt H&M
-Cardigan Old Navy
-Skirt Love Culture
-Hijab was a gift from my mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment