Saturday, November 23, 2013

Love it or Leave it #4


Hey everyone!
It was 8:20 AM on November 20th and I went ahead and tested out the new Loreal Butterfly Mascara. I worked a full 7.5 hour shift and watched the outcome of this product all day.

First and foremost I just wanted to say that I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Okay now on to the review :)
The first thing I want to say is that the wand is shaped really awkwardly and NOT using it properly will cause a great mess. I use the curved part for my top lashes and the flat side (bottom of the brush) for my bottom lashes. This is a plus because I can never find ONE mascara for both top and bottom. Sometimes the brush is too big other times the brush doesn't separate and clumps up product. This brush glides through the lashes so smoothly.
With some mascaras that I have been using lately I have been noticing that by the end of the day my lashes will start feeling really hard (I mean like potatoe chip crack in half hard). This to me was really scary because when I was taking off my mascara with face wash I would need to scrub extra hard that would damage and even pull my lashes out. This mascara did not leave my lashes feeling hard at all! Take this in, I wore it 10 hours straight the other day and I didn't even realize I was wearing mascara that I was about to SLEEP with it on until I remembered that I hadn't washed my face prior to hitting my pillow.

Below are a few before and after pictures

(no mascara at all)


(one coat)


(BAM...lashes at two coats)

There was no flaking however I realized flaking is a hit or miss it really just depends if you got a good batch or not but that is the case with any mascara.

The ONLY negative thing I can say is that it is a little pricey. However I know that since its a newer mascara it will be higher than the rest.

I rate this product a full 5/5 (price is meh we cant do anything about that :P )

I hope you enjoyed my review and leave a comment if you have tried this mascara and what your thoughts are. Let me know if there are any other products you want me to try out.




No comments:

Post a Comment