Monday, July 22, 2013

Looks#1

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to do a post with some looks that I have done for the last week and a half. Im not always rocking a full face of makeup if that is what you guys think. When I am at work it is just mascara, foundation, and eyeliner. However when I do get a chance to go out on the weekends or to parties....you best believe I do it up. Here are some looks to inspire you guys below. I hope you enjoy!

Dont forget to check out my Instagram and leave a comment here on what you think :)


Shimmery Hues

-NYX jumbo pencil in Lavender and Babyblue
-All Eyeshadows are from the coastal scents 88 Shimmer pallete
-Kryolan Aqua Liner in Black and White


Smokey Bronze

-NYX Jumbo pencil in Bronze
-Coastal Scents Metal Mania pallete
-Sephora Liquid liner in black
-Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Eldorado (inner corner)
-Lipstick Rimmel Airy Fairy


Pop Out

-Jesse's Girl Pigments in Bronze and Silver
-Sephora liquid liner
-Urban decay glide on pencil in Flipside (lower lashline)
This look is using Jesse's Girl Pigments (blog post with swatches coming up)

No comments:

Post a Comment