Monday, July 8, 2013

OOTD for the week


Hey Everyone,

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was really fun because my hubby surprised me with a getaway for the weekend to the states for our one year anniversary (early). I cant believe its already been a year, time really flew! Anywho I wanted to post for you some of my outfits of the week. I noticed the weather is really starting to heat up and even though there isn't much sun....its just mucky heat! I needed to wear something that would be lightweight fabric to prevent burning up. The shirt dress that I got from H&M are a total steal at only $14 check them out girls! There are so many colours I have atleast 4 in my closet ;)

Cardigan: Forever21
Dress: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Bag: Coach



Cardigan: Urban Behaviour
 Shirt:  H&M
Belt: Forever21
Maxi Skirt: Love Culture
Bag: Coach



Cardigan: Bluenotes
Dress: Urban Behaviour
Jeans: Forever21
Flats: H&M


Have a good rest of the week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment