Thursday, January 30, 2014

Looks #5

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to post the details of the looks here the pictures can be found on my facebook page aswell
hope you enjoy :)



The blue is the color Madness from the UD vice palette
the glitter is from Mac holiday collection
the purple on the lashline is Voodoo from the UD vice palette


The gold glitter is from Sallys Girl from Sallys beauty supply
the brown in the crease is NYX eyeliner
the Pink in the inner and outer corner is the color Coax from the UD palette
on the lips I have on Mac Silly and NYX lipgloss on top
the gorgeous highlight color is Mac Petticoat

Love this look and love this hijab!! (thanks Sanna Rana)

the Gold and Blue are individual Inglot shadows that I bought when I visited the US
the shocking pink is from the bh cosmetics palette
the pink glitter is from Mac holiday collection 2013



The green color on the center of the lid is Damaged from the UD vice palette
the brown and black are from the Coastal scents 88 matte palette
the pearls are from the Dollar store (yes I stuck them on individually!!)

I hope you enjoyed all these very different yet colorful looks

Stay tuned for some more awesome collaboration pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment