Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Looks #3


Hey Everyone,

I hope you are having a good week! I just wanted to post a quick blog post of some of my looks with the details on the products used. I hope you enjoy these posts with a few looks together all in one as opposed to one by one. Enjoy!




-Revlon Colourstay Foundation in shade 250 (as always)
-Mac studio fix concealer in NC30
-Gold Shadow is from the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette
-Blue eyeshadow is an Inglot eyeshadow
-Eyeliner is Makeup Forever black gel liner
-Lipstick is Mac Honeylove with Salley Hansen Lipgloss ontop







-The foundation and concealer are the same as listed above
-all the eyeshadows are from the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette
-lips are just a little concealer with lipgloss
-headpiece is something I tried making myself (wasn't the greatest)
Sorry the flash and lighting in this pic is just way off



-the foundation is the same as listed above
-the concealer is Covergirl concealer stick in shade Medium (amazing concealer)
-all the eyeshadows are from the bh cosmetics palette link below
-my headpiece is just a necklace :)

"http://click.linksynergy.com/link?id=l0plm4/a7d8&offerid=245437.135&type=2&murl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bhcosmetics.com%2Fproducts%2F88-Color-Cool-Shimmer-Eyeshadow-Palette%2F"

 All the brushes that I use are from Sigma link is below






No comments:

Post a Comment