Thursday, March 6, 2014

Love it or Leave it #5

Hey everyone,


Sorry for being a little missing in action! Ive just been really busy with tonnes of work. I hope your keeping up with my facebook page to see the wonderful beauties that I have been working with :) if not the link is here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-by-HK/251331084954099?ref=hl make sure you like and follow.

Now I wanted to do a review on a couple of AMAZING lipsticks that I have come across. Lately I have been melting and potting majority of my lipsticks to keep in a palette to save some space. While I was doing this I realized that I was missing a few colours that I wanted in my kit. So off I went to shop for some new lipsticks. My first stop was Walmart because I heard there was a sale on a Revlon lipsticks however when I got there I discovered these amazing Wet and Wild lipsticks (thanks to my sister in law Yousra)

 
The colors that I picked up were Just Peachy, Think Pink, Mauve Outta Here, and Vamp It Up. I have some swatches below the first picture is with flash and the second is without in natural lighting.


Overall I would rate these lipsticks a 4 out of 5. The darker colors have a really long lasting power they will come off but still manage to stain your lips for a really long time. The lighter colors are kind of less likely to last a longer period of time. The finish is VERY matte ( I love this) however some people may find that as a Con. Another positive about these lipsticks are the price. At Walmart I paid $2.75 for each lipstick!! I was super pleased that for the price the quality of the lipstick was not compromised.

All in all I would recommend these lipsticks they are dupes for so many Mac lipsticks that sell for $18. Ladies do yourself a favor and grab these for your kit or even for yourself :)

Stay tuned for my next review it will be on a new Mascara im trying out....

Until then Be safe and happy lipstick shopping :D





No comments:

Post a Comment