Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly Blog Post!

Hey Everyone,

Starting next month ill be posting weekly on my blog. This will give you guys an idea of what to expect every week so that my posts can be more consistant. Let me know what kind of posts you would like to see more so that I can come up with some kind of schedule.

A lot of people have been asking me about certain products that I have not tried so ill try to do posts on products that I have not already used and try them out so I can let you know what I think (Love it or Leave it).

I also want to expand my blog from just makeup onto hair aswell. Ive been continously practicing and learning from professionals and will be posting about hair products, treatments + hairstyles aswell.

Lastly whats the post for this week? Nails! I love doing nails. Ive been trying to come up with creative nail designs so the last week of every month ill be posting a blog post to do with nails. Ive been trying out a lot of different polishes, designs, and treatments that I would love to share with you all. Keep in mind I will keep the designs as easy as possible so that you guys can easily emulate them aswell. (mostly stripes, dots, and easy large shapes)

I hope you enjoy the pictures below of my funky nail design. I rocked this on eid with my colourful outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment