Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Love it or Leave it? #1

Hey everyone,

Ive been trying out a couple new products and wanted to do a few mini reviews on the products after using them for a month ( a little bit over a month).

Revlon Photo Ready Powder: I picked up this powder only because my shade in the Rimmel Stay Matte powder was out at my local rexall. I love the Rimmel Stay Matte powder ever since my cousin introduced me to it because it is light and absorbs oil quick without leaving your face feeling caked. So I thought I would give this powder a try and give you guys my opinions on it.

Looking at the product there are clear visible shimmers in the powder. This is because this powder is made for taking photos so it would help in reflecting light. I really do like this powder but NOT for everyday, its a little too much. The feel of the powder on your face is light but the shimmers are obvious and would only work if your outside during the day or at an event at night (and obviously for pictures hence the name). The pictures I took were in natural light because I noticed with flash the shimmers were more obvious. However it is really good in coverage and on the face it looks really nice (my pictures below are of me wearing this powder)
                           
                            
                                      
The packaging is kind of awkward and big since im used to circular face powders that fit nicely in my makeup bag. There is a little brush inside the case but I didnt bother to use it and opted for my soft sigma brush instead. The concept of the product is good it can be achieved by using a regular face powder and a light dusting of a shimmer on top such as a MAC minizeralized skin finish or a shimmer block. However the convenience of a two in one product is always good!









So what do I have to say about this product? Love it! do try it and leave a comment on how you feel and what your thoughts are of the product

Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment