Monday, May 21, 2012

A Night Out!

Hey Everyone,

I took a few pictures before going out with a couple friends day before yesterday, Ive been getting told to try wrapping my hijaab differently hope you guys like my attempt (nothing really different just a headband) and my very vibrant makeup. Its really tricky trying to mix colours that are NOT in the same colour category but just make sure you blend properlly and go over the harsh lines and the rest is history! Enjoy ;) and with that I leave with you a quote

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." 
~Pablo Picasso



8 comments:

  1. i love it!!!! and the way you color coordinate everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiraaa i lovee and your work mashallah i knew u had a makeup taltent when i always run into u and u look on point mashallah keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this one a lot.. goes with one of my wedding outfits
    HINT HINT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooOoOoO Hira KHA i really like this one!!!

    ReplyDelete