Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Passionately Purple

Hey Everyone,

I was organizing my toolkit the other day and I was inspired by all the vibrant colours in my kit so I thought to myself why not do something crazy funky for a blog post, It was purely just out of my own imagination with the gradient effect using green eyeshadow and the pop of purple which I thought looked awesome with the green and a little bit of bling. Excuse the quality of the pictures they aren't the greatest but hope you all enjoy and please check out my last blog post on my free sigma makeup brush giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. very cool! reminds me of a butterfly
    http://www.joanbaker.com/assets/Image/Product/detailsbig/CDB303.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that butterfly is so pretty looks like painted glass!

      Delete
  2. Your makeup style is so unique from what I've seen..i love it and especially the colors in this one <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the comment! ill have more pictures up this month stay tuned :)

      Delete
  3. Very well done!
    I enjoy reading all your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes look like you painted them! so bold and rich with colour! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete